To include a Windows 10 device in Azure AD on Windows Welcome Site:
- When you turn on the new device and start the setup process, you should see the Preparation message. Follow the instructions to set up your device.
- First, adjust the region and language. Then accept the Microsoft software license terms.
3. Select the network you want to use to connect to the Internet.
4. Click This device belongs to my organization.
5. Enter the credentials provided by your organization and click Sign in.
6. Your device determines a matching tenant in Azure AD. If you are in a federation domain, you are redirected to your local security token service (STS) server, such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
7. If you are a user in a disconnected domain, enter your credentials directly on the Azure AD hosted page.
8. You will be prompted for multifactor authentication.
9. Azure AD checks to see if you need to sign in to mobile device management.
10. Windows enregisters the device in the organization’s directory in Azure AD and mobile device management (if applicable).
11. If you…
- are a managed user, Windows redirects you to the desktop through the automatic sign-in process.
- are a federated user, you will be redirected to the Windows login screen and must enter your credentials.
You can check whether a device has been included in your Azure AD instance in the Access Work or School Account dialog box. The dialog box should indicate that you are connected to the Azure AD directory.